Giving to Make a Difference
Giving our money is living out our faith. Stewardship is about using the resources we to make the greatest impact on the community we live in. When you make a pledge-- a commitment to give a certain amount of your income throughout the year-- you empower the church to keep on doing amazing things. This is an opportunity for you to grow by making a gift that will have a wider impact on the community. It is an invitation to discover the joy of giving in response to all that you have received.
Every one of us has something to offer this world, but it is when we bring those gifts together that we can truly make a difference.
When you give to First UMC, your money goes to support the mission and ministry of the church. There are five options you can give:
1. You can make a One-Time Gift.
2. You can make an Annual Pledge to the
3. You can give to the Capital Campaign.
4. You can give a Memorial Gift in honor or memory of someone.
5. Electronic Funds Transfer - using a checking or savings account to recur automatically.
Please contact Julie Daniels, Financial Administrator, if you have questions!